Did you miss my live webinar? Don’t worry – replays are now available!
If you want to delve deeper on how the 2015 Flying Star Feng Shui can impact your life? In this two-hour webinar replay I cover:
– brief global outlook for 2015 – potential energy ( auspicious and not-so-auspicious ) for all the main 8 directions
– feng shui based on 24 mountains
– water placement based on 24 mountains ( where to and NOT to place your water features to activate for wealth! )
– there’s some interesting Q&A session which you might find interesting!
“Stick with me, we’ll wade through the myths and I’ll show you the TRUE way of practising this thousands-year-old wisdom of ancient formulas and calculations – no more ‘fast food feng shui’!”
– Safrina Kadri, Chief EnerQi Officer, Feng Shui And Prosper
This Annual Monthly Planner makes a great personal Tong Shu or Chinese Almanac companion. Any feng shui and bazi enthusiast will find this planner a great basic date selection tool to keep track of your good and unfavourable days in 2015.
This calendar highlights:
– Daily Four Pillars
– Monthly Flying Stars
– Year Breaker Days
– Month Breaker Days
– Dong Gong date tracker
Don’t know how to use this specialized calendar? Do not worry! A sequence of tutorial videos will also be sent to guide you on how to maximize usage of this calendar, PLUS how to determine your personal Heavenly Wealth Days ( great for activities related to finances such as sending out resumes and setting business meetings ) and Heavenly Doctor Days ( good for health-related activities or appointments ).